June 24, 2014

A Little Pandora Haul

I'm pretty sure this is the first time that I am mentioning jewellery on ADB. My 'finer' jewellery obsession started four years ago with a piece from Tiffany and since then there has been a continuous love affair. Pandora is one of my favourite places to shop, not only for their infamous bracelet and bead selection but also for all other jewellery wants needs. It didn't take me long to locate a Pandora whilst on holiday and I couldn't resist picking a few bits up...

Since seeing the Princess Tiara Ring a few months back I knew I had to have it. Despite it being a little more fun and girly than my usual taste, I couldn't get it out of my mind. This was the last one in the store, so being my size it was obviously meant to be. I think this a really cute bit of jewellery and I have had so many compliments on it. I also picked up these Daisy Flower Stud Earrings. I find these to be the perfect size for an understated look as there are not over-sized nor are they too small so that you cannot see the design. I can see these being my every day pair over the summer months. 

My charm bracelet is one of my favourite things. It was a present for my seventeenth birthday and I have been adding to it ever since. I chose to get the Princess Tiara Charm to match the ring as I thought it was really sweet and would look perfect among my other charms. I love how dainty and sweet this pendant looks. I also ended up getting the Sparkling Openwork Heart Charm as a gift from my very lovely boyfriend. He picked this out himself and I absolutely love this charm, which fits in nicely with the pink theme of my bracelet. 

What is your favourite piece of jewellery?

9 comments:

  1. These are so cute :) I really want to add to my bracelet too come payday! xx

    katrinaxmakeup♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so pretty :)

    books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im a pandora addict lol xx cute pics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daisy flowers look so lovely!
    I'm a beginning blogger, check it out if you can www.shawsy.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the Princess Ring i didnt realise they did a charm too! Love it

    http://nailsmakeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures are fantastic, what camera do you use? The bracelet looks gorgeous! Lovely blog, just started following you! :)

    fashionxobeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the princess ring, its adorable!

    hannahlburnett.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your images - such high quality. The princess ring is so pretty.

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. The ring is so cute! Love your photography too :)
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete